At SI (Systems Integration) our installation team is responsible for delivery of our Integreater software suite into food manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge, keen to learn and want to work as part of our dynamic team.
This role, based at our head office near Lichfield, provides the perfect opportunity to jumpstart your career in technology. You’ll learn diverse software programs, technical support processes, and know each day that your work helps businesses around the globe be successful. If you want to take the next step in your career and develop industry leading technology using the latest tools, the implementation technician role is the opportunity for you.
Click here to find out more about our Implementations Team.
Who we are
At SI (Systems Integration), everything we do is geared around helping our customers to run their perishable food businesses as efficiently as possible, whilst enabling them to fulfil their customer expectations.
Our customers rely on us to provide superior levels of control, throughout their businesses, that deliver a real-time understanding of what’s going on. By working with us, and through the use of our specialist software, they can make informed, effective decisions and fine-tune their operations in real-time.
General capabilities and responsibilities
- Site preparation, planning and delivery documentation
- Functional requirement documentation
- Configuring software and hardware to meet individual client’s requirements
- Software and hardware installation and testing
- Production and delivery of user training including documentation and sign off
- Bespoke business development/project management for both existing and potential new client intakes
- SQL database production and maintenance, with bespoke SSRS client reporting
- Assisting process mapping and continuous improvement to aid streamlining the delivery process
- Highlight any project issues to the SI Management Team as soon as they may arise
- Assist communication between client and various company stakeholders/departments to ensure a positive customer experience, including support handovers, development requirement tracking, helping manage software delivery deadlines.
- Confident, Self-motivated and disciplined
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Use of Windows 7 and above
- Experienced with MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business levels, both internally and externally
- Coding of T-SQL queries and use of Stored Procedures / Functions is advantageous
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology an advantage
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Experience of food processing facilities and practises would be an advantage.
SI offers competitive pay & annual bonuses along with a range of other benefits including gym memberships, pensions and more. Most of all, SI provides a great working environment – just ask our team members. Our culture is friendly and positive; we’re hardworking but we’re also a sociable bunch. We recognise the importance of taking time out to celebrate our successes and to appreciate everyone’s contribution.
Click here to find out more about SI.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Annual bonus scheme based on Company performance
- 23 days annual leave per annum plus statutory public holidays
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5% of annual salary
- Free life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free onsite parking