At SI (Systems Integration) our software developers are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our Integreater software suite. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge and want to work as part of our dynamic team.
If you want to take the next step in your career and develop industry leading technology using the latest tools, this is the opportunity for you.
- The successful candidate must be articulate, self-motivated and capable of working closely with colleagues as part of a small development team.
- The candidate will contribute to all parts of the software development lifecycle from proposing, designing and coding of solutions, through initial testing and assisting with final product implementation.
- You will also be required to support and maintain existing software, correcting any identified issues within the established service level agreements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Object Orientated development in VB.Net, although previous experience with C# will be considered
- Windows desktop applications and services with use of WPF
- Version 4.0 and above of .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2013
- Database development, including T-SQL, performance analysis & stored procedures using SQL Server 2008 and later.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Relational Database design
- SSRS report design
- Experience of WCF services
- Windows mobile
- Customer facing experience
- Highly Competitive Salary, dependent upon experience
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on achieving team targets
- Annual bonus scheme based on Company performance
- 23 days annual leave per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5% of annual salary
- Free life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free onsite parking