Systems Integration is proud to announce its sponsorship of this year’s BMPA Conference at Stationers’ Hall, London.
For more than 25 years Systems Integration has developed specialist ERP and modular software solutions just for the meat processing sector, driven by real-time data capture.
Senior team member, John Graham, will represent Systems Integration at this important industry event. John will be available to discuss our meat processing software suite and how it could help your meat processing business.
- abattoir management and livestock traceability
- boning hall, retail pack planning and production
- yield management and giveaway monitoring
- ERP/MES and shop floor data capture
- cost modelling, livestock payments and adjustments
- stock control, pick, pack and despatch
- QA, traceability and audit management.
Speakers at this year’s BMPA conference and AGM include Heather Hancock (Chair of FSA), Jason Feeney (CEO of FSA), Nick Allen (Chief Executive, BMPA).
To apply for tickets visit this link.