What margin will I make today? How much does it really cost to make my products?
Systems Integration has spent 10 years developing and refining our cost modelling software for food processors to produce a powerful application that allows you to understand the implications of decisions before you act on them.
From one day to the next, margins change due to differences in raw material costs, overheads and yield, which all contribute to the actual cost of making each product. SI’s cost modelling software, when combined with shop floor data capture, enables you to:
- Map out every product relationship and conversion of raw material through to finished goods
- Provides detailed category attributes for product types and target margins.
- Map out labour, operating and other material costs to establish target margins and pricing
- Understand your variances and monitor every stage of the production process from intake to dispatch, to better inform commercial decisions
- mimics the expectation for product as it is processed and then compares to reality
- Capture yield at every stage; determine cost v profit by recording and analysing supplier yields achieved
- Perform cost vs margin analysis for each product.
- gain complete understand and control of all costs.
By identifying which operational areas are profitable and those which need addressing, you can target specific processes and products to deliver more profit. By automating calculations, processors have continuous, accurate and up-to-date information to help prevent overspend and understand where savings can be made.
Understand the commercial value of each product batch with Cost Modelling.