Integreater ERP – designed for the way your business works
Integreater ERP specialist software is purely designed for the perishable food production environment – it’s the only industry that we deal with as it’s the industry that our company was born from. That’s how the combination of our software and our team of specialists has resulted in a world class solution. It’s also the reason why we’ve forged so many long-term customer relationships over our 25 year heritage.
Integreater provides everything you need to manage your processes – from factory through to order completion and despatch. It provides a live view of scheduling, with dynamic production planning, and a real-time view of progress.
We chose SI because of their unique specialisation in our industry. Their commitment to service and genuine interest in the success of our company sets them apart from the competition.
Vantage Foods, USA.
Adjust your production in real-time
In the food processing industry, where nothing stays the same for long, short notice order amendments are the norm. That’s why the ability to adjust production in real-time is essential. With the single view provided by Integreater ERP, the same data that informs the adjustment in production will also be captured to amend the sales orders. And you can be sure that those sales orders will match what’s despatched, as our software will verify the actual items against the boxed items and automatically produces case end labels.
Integreater’s deep levels of functionality and real-time data capture enables 100% traceability and reporting to be demonstrated. Our customers benefit from quality assurance and traceability data collected in real-time, where checks and balances are clearly demonstrated; from the date and time data was collected, through to ensuring all regulatory and customer specifications are met.
With Integreater’s flexibility in place, your operations can:
set up the solution to complement your current production operation rather than have to adapt your systems or processes to another system’s design;
- review real-time data capture across your processes and gain full traceability;
- make last minute changes, identify live issues and calculate the knock-on effects to production time and lines, raw materials, crew, packaging requirements and even vehicle departure times;
- run cost modelling to work our profitability and understand which products you should produce, according to market fluctuations;
- define your KPIs and monitor at every stage of production;
- be assured that Integreater will grow with your business.
Integreater ERP v the competition
We’re often asked how Integreater and SI differ from the mainstream MES and ERP providers. Of course, there are many planning systems offered by IT services companies, who will customise the software for sectors that they are serving. These systems are well-established, functionally rich back-office systems; but, consider these potential pitfalls:
- Mainstream MES and ERP systems will inevitably fall short of your shop floor and specialist perishable food produce requirements.
- They are unlikely to be able to cope with the specific shop floor data capture and real-time information requirements, faced by the food production industry, without significant modification.
With 25 years’ heritage, purely focused on delivering IT solutions for food processors, SI’s expertise and specialist software is the preferred solution for more than 70 companies throughout the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, USA and Canada.
At SI, our difference is the unique combination of a proven solution, developed by experts with direct industry experience, and the unrivalled knowledge provided by our specialist team.