How to maintain great customer relationships
How to keep customers happy?
At SI we recognise from customer feedback that one of the biggest issues they have is spotting when their customer orders are changing slightly. With common sale practices to entice new customers with offers or trials of product lines, you need to be able to spot order and delivery trends quickly, to address any potential loss of customers.
With so many customer groups, orders, trends and seasons to deal with, understanding who is buying what, when and how fast they need their products is critical. You need data insights that will keep your sales team one step ahead of the competition and your catering butcher team informed.
With business insights delivered by one system from SI, you can:
- Know your customers buying behaviours, spend, order cycle and product preferences
- Detect changes in purchasing habits, for products or core lines, that could be the early indicators for a new supplier being trialled
- Understand what products are trending
- Fast-track customer shopping baskets, by managing complex orders and quantities with ease
- Build customer sales and loyalty
- Improve daily operations to deliver great service, every time
- Spot opportunities to sell new product ranges to existing customers.