How to maintain great customer relationships
How to keep customers happy?
At SI we know, from customer feedback, that one of the biggest issues they face is spotting when customer orders are changing slightly. Spotting any changes in behaviour is essential. Your competitors could be trying to entice your customers with offers or trials of product lines. If you can spot order and delivery trends quickly, then you can address any potential loss of customers.
With so many customer groups, orders, trends and seasons to deal with, understanding who is buying what, when and how fast they need their products is critical.
Your business needs data insights that will keep your sales team one step ahead of the competition and your catering butcher team informed.
As SI’s sales order processing software is constantly delivering business insights, you can:
- Know your customers buying behaviours, spend, order cycle and product preferences
- Detect changes in purchasing habits, for products or core lines, that could be the early indicators for a new supplier being trialled
- Understand what products are trending
- Fast-track customer shopping baskets, by managing complex orders and quantities with ease
- Build customer sales and loyalty
- Improve daily operations to deliver great service, every time
- Spot opportunities to sell new product ranges to existing customers.
With SI’s insights in place, you can make every customer a priority
- which customers are spending the most
- which ones have stopped spending
- where spending has dropped off for a particular product line.