At SI (Systems Integration), our abattoir management software has established itself as a market-leader. In fact:
– In terms of beef kill, our kill line software manages a high proportion of the beef kill in the UK market.
– We are also the largest abattoir management software supplier within Scotland.
– SI has nearly three decades’ experience of working within the meat processing industry.
SI abattoir management software records every process pick-up point in real-time, including:
- Scanning cattle passports and other documentation
- Recording veterinary conditions and lairage management details
- Selecting, weighing, queuing and grading.
- Providing end-to-end, complete digital abattoir traceability, within seconds not hours.
With SI’s abattoir management software, the levels of tacit knowledge required to operate our applications far lower than competitive software. By analysing all the process and operational complexities, and building it into the software, the chance of operational error has been minimised.
How our software helps abattoirs to be more profitable
All abattoir software should be able to manage the basics. Buy animals, grade them, price them, pay the farmers and label carcases for traceability.
What sets SI’s abattoir software apart is how our real-time data improves an abattoir’s decision-making process. Our software enables:
- livestock to be purchased more economically
- carcases to be processed more efficiently
- profit margins to increase.
It’s the reason why, SI’s abattoir management software is recognised as a market-leader throughout the UK.
When an abattoir’s data can provide a greater understanding of different livestock sources, it can negotiate better prices and make more money.
Uncover greater profitability with a detailed view of base prices and grade offsets
SI’s reporting and analysis tools enable abattoirs to uncover variations for base prices and price offsets for grade, no matter how many different farms an abattoir purchases from each year. This analysis can reveal:
- Which farmer produces the lowest cost animal at a specified grade
- The farmers that provide the best return. These will be farms that provide the best quality animals and lowest possible price
- Which farmers produce either better grades or poorer grade animals
- the farmers that provided the worst animal at the most expensive price
- Finally, which animals and from which farms had health problems
Also, using our tracker systems, abattoir traceability data is available in seconds.
SI’s abattoir management software controls every process.
Within our kill line software, the Kill Schedule module create profiles that break the kill quantity down, by percentages and by specification. The Kill Schedule module also delivers weekly schedules based on the daily profiles.
SI has also integrated the Eurogrid grading system within our own livestock payments software.
Amongst ERP providers, it’s rare to find that their staff have direct industry experience. That’s one of the big differences with SI; our technicians have direct experience of working within abattoirs. They already understand how your environment and processes work. Being instructed about how an abattoir works isn’t something we need to be told.
If you need to deliver further deliver automation within your abattoir, speak to SI about our market-leading abattoir and kill line software.
SI provides market leading modular food ERP software for food processors. Meat processing, poultry processing, abattoir management and kill line software, catering butchers and more.