At SI (Systems Integration), our abattoir management software is a long-established market-leader. In fact,
– In terms of beef kill, our software manages a high proportion of the beef kill in the UK market.
– We are also the largest abattoir software supplier within Scotland.
– SI has nearly three decades’ experience of working within the meat processing industry.
Abattoir management software for every operational stage
SI abattoir software records every process pick-up point in real-time, including:
- Scanning cattle passports and other documentation
- Recording veterinary conditions and lairage details
- Selecting, weighing, queuing and grading.
- Providing end-to-end, complete digital abattoir traceability, within seconds not hours.
Our software minimises the opportunity for operator error. The levels of tacit knowledge required to operate our abattoir management applications is much lower than competitive software. We’ve analysed all the operational complexity, encountered at every abattoir process point, and built it into the software.
How our software helps abattoirs to be more profitable
All abattoir software should be able to manage the basics; buy animals, grade them, price them, pay the farmers and label carcasses for traceability.
What sets SI’s food software apart is how our real-time data improves an abattoir’s decision-making process. Our abattoir management software is proven to enable:
- livestock to be purchased more economically
- carcasses to be processed more efficiently
- profit margins to increase.
It’s the reason why, SI’s abattoir management software is recognised as a market-leader throughout the UK.
When an abattoir’s data can provide a greater understanding of different livestock sources, it can negotiate better prices and make more money.
Uncover greater profitability with a detailed view of base prices and grade offsets
By using our reporting and analysis tools, an abattoir can uncover variations for base prices and price offsets for grade, no matter how many different farms an abattoir purchases from each year. This analysis can reveal:
- Which farmer produces the lowest cost animal at a specified grade
- The farmers that provide the best return. These will be farms that provide the best quality animals and lowest possible price
- Which farmers produce either better grades or poorer grade animals
- the farmers that provided the worst animal at the most expensive price
- Finally, which animals and from which farms had health problems
Through the use of our tracker systems, abattoir traceability data is available in seconds and visible throughout operational departments.
Integreater’s abattoir management software has been developed to manage every process.
Our Kill Schedule module enables profiles to be created that break the kill quantity down, by percentages and by specification and also creates weekly schedules based on the daily profiles.
Integreater also uses the Euro grid grading system and incorporates our own livestock payment system.
Amongst ERP providers, it’s rare to find that their staff have direct industry experience. That’s one of the big differences with SI; our technicians have direct experience of working within abattoirs, working your side of the fence. The already understand the environment and processes; being instructed about how an abattoir works is not something we need to be told.
The most effective to deliver automation in an abattoir, will always be through the application of specialist abattoir software, backed up by a team that understands your challenges.