When recipe management & ingredients control is important to your business, transparency is essential.
In this highly regulated market only a specialist software solution, tailored to your requirements, will provide the complete visibility and flexibility you require every day for recipe control management.
For recipe management & ingredients control businesses, with Integreater at the heart of your operations:
- map out all your recipe managed products through cost modelling
- see how to make products, even when not all ingredients are available, and determine what price your business needs to sell products at to make a profit
- hold BOM information within cost modelling and all product relationships
- manage both reduction specification products and combination/recipe product
manage tolerances of ingredients and WIP stock lists, even when recipe production is already underway
- create works orders to make blends and WIP batches, that can be generated via production planning
- tracked everything; from raw materials, costs, WIP through to finished goods and packaging for traceability and accuracy
- manage tolerances of ingredients and WIP stock lists, even when recipe production is already underway
- have the ability to scan and issues batches of ingredients/raw materials, on the shop floor, to works orders and maintain traceability – tracked and reported on in real-time
- verify that your operators are adding the right quantities (via scale link) and right product codes
- produce WIP stock with real-time visibility and track short list WIP stock that is processed using recipes and needs to be used with 24 hours.