Recipes & Ingredients
Complete recipe control management with SI
For food processors that have recipe management and ingredients control at the core of their businesses, transparency is essential. But recipe and ingredients management is only half the picture, when you’re operations are evaluating new software to provide better process controls.
With SI’s recipe management software, it’s easy to:
- Map out all your recipe managed products through cost modelling.
- See how to make products, even when not all ingredients are available.
- Determine what price your business needs to sell products to make a profit.
- Hold BOM information within cost modelling and all product relationships.
- Manage both reduction specification products and combination/recipe product.
- Manage tolerances of ingredients and WIP stock lists, even when recipe production is already underway.
- Create works orders to make blends and WIP batches.
- Generate works orders using our production planning software.
- Tracked everything; from raw materials, costs, WIP through to finished goods and packaging for traceability and accuracy
- Scan and issues batches of ingredients/raw materials, on the shop floor, to works orders.
- Maintain traceability, as everything is tracked and reported on in real-time.
- Verify that your operators are adding the right quantities (via scale link) and right product codes.
- Produce WIP stock with real-time visibility.
- Track short list WIP stock that’s being processed using recipes and that needs to be used with 24 hours.
And, of course, SI’s recipe management software provides complete visibility and flexibility required every day for complete recipe control management.