Advanced reporting and analysis software
SI’s range of SQL dynamic reports transforms data into insights, delivering advanced reporting on demand. Configure our powerful reporting and analysis tools to highlight opportunities for business improvements and investments, and monitor food manufacturing issues, such as frequent line downtime or poor throughput.
Through a blended view of information from our reports, our customers benchmark and improve their processes, and to improve product quality and service.
Integreater’s range of dynamic standard and tailored reports include:
- Purchase order due and received reporting;
- Sales analysis, including sales by product code, batch, product group, customer, and customers at risk;
- Sales KPI reporting;
- Financial reporting, including profitability by SKUs;
- Stock reporting for stock valuation, grade, profile, buffer reporting, WIP stock, end of life, stock at risk, and ringfenced stock;
- Supplier analysis and raw material performance;
- Production and variance analysis, by comparing actuals vs standards;
- plan attainment, and throughput at each stage;
- Production KPI reporting on yield, product giveaway and mass balance;
- Batch margin reporting;
- Forwards & backwards traceability;
- Create works orders;
- Production progress against each Works Order/Production Run;
- Packing throughput;
- Despatch progress;
- QA reporting, including immediate retrieval of audit information.
“With real-time detailed data, our staff spend less time validating and checking data integrity, and more time on making informed ‘in-the-moment’ decisions.”Tariq Habib, Finnebrogue Artisan
Examples of SI’s advanced reporting and analysis include:
- YIELD MANAGER. SI’s Yield Management reporting measures yield across entire products range, accounting for all variants and complexities. Our customers use this report to optimise the use of raw materials, reduce waste and maximise profit margins.
Use Yield Manager to analyse performance by comparing actual results against criteria, and identify any inefficiencies in your production process.
- TRACEABILITY REPORTING. Through the use of batch codes, our reporting delivers regulatory compliance for auditing and traceability. For example, within the meat industry, batch codes would prove that each carcass used can be matched to boxed primals and finished cuts.
“SI’s software enables us to establish fully operational profit margins, stock turnover, stock availability and stock traceability. We’ve now got one version of the truth; there’s now one place to retrieve information from and it’s providing a more efficient way of working.”Gary Smith, Finance Director, DB Foods.
SI’s Active Dashboards are also a great way to visualise data trends throughout the food factory. For instance, to visualise production performance, Active Dashboards can be configured by process, to review product yields, throughput or giveaway in real-time.
“Decision-making is now supported by SI’s automated reports, including daily stock variance, weekly P&L and our monthly management account pack. We are even using dashboard visualisation across the business.”Tariq Habib, Finnebrogue Artisan
Advanced reporting and analysis
SI’s range of SQL dynamic reports delivers advanced reporting on demand. Configure our powerful reporting and analysis tools to highlight opportunities for business improvements and investments, and monitor food manufacturing issues, such as frequent line downtime or poor throughput.