Livestock Bookings and Scheduling
With SI’s livestock bookings and scheduling applications, whenever livestock becomes available for purchase, you can book it in.
Even if it’s 3-4 weeks in advance, book animals in on a specific day and time slot at your abattoir.
SI’s bookings and scheduling software:
- Records the animals and quantities, the supplier details, and when livestock will arrive.
- Provides the first set of data analysis, including how many animals will be received each day.
- Delivers a real-time view of the booking diary, meaning that buyers have the data available to chase animals for specific days, or defer animals to other days.
- Creates lots and assigns livestock to a time slot, whenever batches of cattle arrive at the abattoir, from farms and producers.
Details: SI’s livestock bookings application is easy to use for anyone familiar with MS Explorer. The software is designed to sit within the main livestock server and to be accessible by operators at each site, via Terminal Services. Available as a desk-based or tablet application.
Manage booking information across multi-site operations
Once livestock bookings have been placed on the SI system, viewed within the application either using the diary view, or via the Abattoir Bookings page in the livestock tracker application.
And with our software, livestock bookings can be made as far in advance as required.
Details: Bookings are created within the main Livestock SQL Server database. For multi-site operations, the bookings table is replicated using SQL Server replication to other remote site servers (DBS Servers), so that the data is consistently available and accessible by the lairage management, touch panel, OTM stations and grading station at each site.
Managing your kill schedule through diary view
When you want an instant way to organise your bookings into time slots, the application provides a diary view.
- manage a sequential time slot introduction of livestock to the slaughter process.
- allocate more than one booking to the same time slot.
- view lot numbers, quantity of animals booked in, supplier/producer codes, supplier/producer names, and first line of address.
To find out more about our abattoir management software, food ERP and modular food software:Contact us