Boning hall cut-tree cost modelling
Our cost modelling software can be set up to accommodate all of the various cut specifications and how the relationships work. We call the way our software details how the meat can be cut and split down as the Cut-Tree.
The Cut-Tree provides boning halls with:
- A joined-up view of kill, bone, retail pack.
- Category attributes for product types and target margins.
- The ability to mimic what goes through any process and compare with reality.
- An understanding of the implications of boning hall decisions before they are acted upon.
- Detail the best and worst margins for products.
Once the plan and schedule have been created for what needs to be produced (the production batches), the operator of the boning hall intake screen needs to select which production run to issue the batch to; this forms an important part of its traceability. Reducing amount of options for operators of the boning hall intake screen to select. The software also controls batches issued to production at any time.
Our system captures weights going into the batch and weights coming out, which provides live visibility of yield. If there is a problem, for instance, the output has been issued in the wrong way or to the wrong batch, the software can immediately flag it up.
To find out more about our abattoir management and meat processing software, and food ERP:
Finally, SI Food Software