Catering Butchers Production Management
Adjust your production in real-time with butchery management software
For catering butchers, nothing stays the same for long, with short notice order amendments the norm.
As we know from visiting customer sites, adverse shop-floor issues, unless they are dealt with quickly, will have a negative impact on margins; the ability to adjust production in real-time is essential.
With the single view provided by our Integreater food ERP software, the same data that informs the adjustment in production will also be captured to amend the sales orders.
Once you have all your orders, our food service software will convert these by product code, so you know exactly what needs to be produced from poultry to lamb, beef, pork and more. Your operations team will always know:
- what has to be cut every day
- what needs to be drawn down from stock to fulfil the orders
- that SI’s real-time shop-floor data capture will track every step of the process.
And as all weight-related data is captured, including carcass intake, primal booking and residual products out, real-time reporting is always available about boning yield and mass balance.
How it works:
- Using Outer Case Markers (OCMs) installed at each cutting block, weigh, book and label all prime and residual products.
- Based on sales orders, scan and issue carcasses or raw material to a block or production run.
- Issue stock to production, complete with all the information needed for butchers produce required prime cuts.
- Weigh prime cuts and secondary trim on OCMs to establish yield and mass balance
- Calculate giveaway on fixed weight product and throughput (i.e. kg per min/hour).
- As primals are issued to slicing, capture all cutting yields.
- Improve quality and product consistency, with specification adherence and tighter controls.
SI’s OCMs can also monitor bacon processing, by recording weights in and out for mass balance, and analysing residual production per batch of raw material.
When it comes to managing production within catering butchers, Integreater provides everything needed to join up and improve processes; from detailed profiles and the ability to analyse any changes in typical order volumes, through to order completion and despatch.
In the video below, our Sales Director, Richard Montgomery explains how an integrated food service software solution, can collect the data Catering Butchers need to understand the margins you make on your products.
If your business is within the challenging catering butchery and food service sector– call 01543 444555
You can to talk to one of our experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact us