Be confident in QA and traceability with Integreater
Due diligence and evidence based traceability is difficult to prove whenever there is a reliance on manual checks. The time and dates for checks cannot be guaranteed, and often paperwork is completed retrospectively. Integreater QA and traceability excels at shop floor quality assurance and control within the food production environment.
With Integreater QA, information will be collected and results delivered your way:
- QA and traceability questions can be set as mandatory, or optional, to ensure that meaningful results are recorded
- Questions can be edited and new ones can be added
- Results can be viewed across multiple procedures; each procedure can be expanded to review when they were run and the results
- Results can be filtered to focus on the most meaningful historical data
- Provides rapid access to audit information
- No need to re-key information
- Incorporates dropdown lists for ease of use
- Flexible, interlinked reports, customised to reflect your own procedures
- Immediately spot non-conformances and frequency.
- Active dashboards can also be provided to visualise data in real-time.
Data can be readily captured across a range of devices from touchscreens, laptops, tablets through to handheld devices and PDAs integrated with 3rd party products, and transferred wirelessly to a server so that you have a complete picture.
From paperwork to QA that works
As Rob Stephens, SI’s Managing Director explains, “In terms of QA and traceability, with each and every process there are many different checks that have to be performed. Many factories are reliant on check sheets; the QAs use these forms to record status at different times of day when they walk the floor. Inevitably, this results in piles of paperwork to wade through whenever they get audited and it can take days to prove that all the checks have been performed and that whenever there’s been a non-conformance, they’ve done something about it.It’s a very reactive way of doing things. Filling in forms doesn’t indicate whether their processes are going well or badly, or if they are doing the correct number of checks at the right time.”
“It’s a very proactive way of managing QA and ensuring real traceability.”
Flag up any non-conformances and take remedial action
Our software electronically collects and stores the same information and automatically flags up any issues. It shows how many checks are being performed, when they are happening and identifies any non-conformances. It becomes a very proactive way of managing QA and traceability; it provides a clear view of what’s being done, whether there’s anything that can be improve upon and, in terms of real traceability and looking at what you do, everything is instant because the information is already in place and available to be viewed.”
Any investment in ERP should consider how it will better enable TQM and support Right First Time methodologies, to both save time and improve accuracy. Whilst data capture will track the progress of your products, you need the rigour within quality assurance checks to track specifics such as moisture levels at different stages. Integreater QA provides that level of assurance.