Despatch Tracker software
SI’s Despatch Tracker provides a real-time view of progress for despatching and picking against sales orders, within the food factory’s picking and despatch area.
Despatch Tracker and Loads Out is a desktop application, that’s used by food manufacturers to review all orders that need to be picked and that can then be grouped or tied together for a load.
Despatch Tracker provides multiple options to review both historic and live despatch information. For instance:
– View a single day and time, or review by despatch dates or by order date, pick date or even a date range.
– Select by date and customer to view scanning progress against orders;
– Whenever a vehicle needs to be prioritised for despatch, filter the view to check that all orders on the route have been fulfilled and loaded;
– Drill down on orders to view product details and monitor progress on scanning;
– Show scanning and picking progress in real-time;
– Review what’s available on stock and real-time stock locations.
“Before the SI implementation, everything had to be manually recorded during picking and despatch, including every box number and date. Now, as soon as SI’s Despatch Tracker automatically captures the data in the warehouse, the information is also visible to our back-office staff.
They they can see precisely what’s been despatched and how quickly it’s going out the door.”Regal Food Products
Managing soft allocation of stock
Despatch Tracker can also “soft allocate stock”. For greater control, this feature can be set up with user permissions. Despatch Tracker instructs pickers to pick the stock that’s been allocated to an order, including specific details to pick according to stock rotation.
Once picked and despatched, transactions are sent for invoicing,