Develop and deploy digital QA procedures software
For quality management teams, our Procedure Design Studio provides the foundation to moving up to paperless QA and traceability.
SI’s QA Procedure Design Studio application empower quality management teams to design, test and deploy their own digital procedures, eliminating paper-based versions, and ensuring end-to-end traceability for auditing purposes.
With in-built real-time tracking, auto-alerts and non-conformation management, design your procedures to:
- Capture photographs, voice recordings, temperature, weight checks and much more.
- Set mandatory and optional questions, and select the data input methods that best suit your food factory.
- Define tolerances for each QA question, non-conformances can be raised whenever results fall outside of the parameters. For instance, for temperatures, weights or conditions.
- Using our own laboratory sampling application, capture batch samples and log lab test results.
- And, whenever any changes are applied to procedures and inspection checklists, the QA Procedure Design Studio maintains details for both the updated information and previous versions.
Develop and deploy digital QA procedures
With SI’s QA Procedure Design Studio empower your QA team to design, test and deploy their own digital procedures. Eliminate paper-based QA, digitalise end-to-end traceability and food audit information.