Fish and seafood labelling software
From catch to the consumer, commercial designation to production method – SI labelling software can match the challenges that fish and seafood processors face.
With strict legislation governing the fish and seafood sector, fish and seafood processors must evidence that everything that’s been done in the legitimate way. And for labelling, the level of required detail includes whether catch was line-caught, trawled, fish-farmed and catch area.
With SI’s fish and seafood processing labelling software:
- centrally manage and push out data digitally to drive OCM labelling.
- automatically configure data for the outer case as the product progresses down the line
- eliminate manual operator errors, as the software details are always correct.
- verify that all label barcodes are scannable
- through integration with third-party vision systems, provide extra labelling validation with photographic evidence.
How it works:
- As part of planned production, when the raw material is ready for processing, the fish or seafood will be issued to said run.
- Whenever raw material arrives at the OCM, it’s booked against this production run.
- To help operatives to always get it right, our software tracks production runs. Ensuring that the output doesn’t exceed what’s expected from the run.
- Our OCMs only allow operators to book output if it’s correct.
Fish and seafood labelling
From catch to the consumer, commercial designation to production method – SI’s fish and seafood processing labelling software eliminates operator errors and verifies label content.