Fresh Produce Intake, Sampling and Quality Control software
All fresh produce primary processors are impacted by complex supply chains that are constantly affected by external impacts such as weather conditions, changing growing cycles, and harvesting times. And whenever the raw material delivered from your growers hasn’t matched your specifications, swift decisions have to be made about whether to:
- Use the raw material and make the most of it.
- Part accept it.
- Reject the produce.
Make the most of your resources, time and money, by transforming raw material receipt processes with SI’s real-time intake application as it:
- Digitally logs sampling data and automatically generates scores;
- Highlights any surplus or finished goods deficit;
- Records and tracks persistent quality issues with grower batches;
- Actively maintains grower accreditation records.
And with SI’s latest tablet driven QA applications, identify and record any inspection issues, and evidence with digital imagery. SI’s fast and accurate QC reports:
- Identify any variations in production volumes or crop issues;
- Eliminate paper-based and manual processes;
- Digitally recall QA data to report on trending data, for the average grade achieved for each supplier, quantity and types of defects within the raw material;
- Demonstrate compliance to regulatory and customer specifications.
See what R&G Fresh Herbs has to say about the SI project and how it will integrate its global supply chain.