Fresh Produce Traceability software
Always be audit ready with end-to-end, paperless QA and traceability, evidencing conformance to industry and customer standards.
Strict traceability regulations are a major challenge for the fresh produce sector. Failing to comply may lead to fines, damage to your business reputation and to your customer relationships.
Track full consignments across your supply chain and factory processes
SI’s industry-leading shop-floor data capture and reporting provides precise farm to fork traceability to:
– Support consignment mixing, throughout all process and packing phases;
– Digitally track produce. From intake, stock, value-added production, packing, through to distribution;
– Identify and flag up non-conformances for action;
– Deliver full traceability and mass balance reporting in seconds, not hours.
– And, if you are faced with a product recall, real-time data provides all the information required in seconds, identifying all products, minimising the time and cost to handle recalls.
We import from around the world. Some of our imported product takes 2-3 days by truck or by flight. Knowing where this product is and when it’s going to arrive is key to our business.R & G Fresh Herbs
Check out our video to find out how SI is helping R&G Herbs meet the traceability challenges of a worldwide supply chain.
Fresh Produce Traceability
Always be audit ready with SI’s end-to-end, paperless QA and traceability, evidencing conformance to fresh produce industry and customer standards, and tracking full consignments across supply chains and factory processes.
To find out more about our Fresh produce processing, select from the following links:
- Fresh produce intake, sampling and quality control
- Fresh produce stock management software
- Fresh produce yield and grade management
- Fresh Produce Intake, Sampling and Quality Control software
- Primary Processing for Fresh Produce
- Fresh produce secondary processing
- Mushroom pick and track management software