Fresh produce yield and grade management software
For fresh produce primary processors, integrated grading is the best way to operationally support yields and defect management.
With high volumes of perishable raw material arriving every day, any issues must be swiftly identified to ensure grade and quality requirements have been deliver, and protect operational accuracy.
SI’s integrated grading software captures real-time data at intake, using touchscreen inputs and integrated weighing systems. with reporting available in an instant:
– Review breakdowns of raw material batches by supplier, using machine grading to deliver exact weights by grade and classification;
– Confirm batches using automatically generated unique IDs, supporting backwards and forwards traceability;
– Compare predicted batch yields against actual yields;
– Track batch inputs against graded outputs, detail out of spec crops, excess soil and stone, and mechanical damage.
– Calculate mass balances;
– Actively maintain grower accreditation records.
To find out more about SI’s modular software for the fresh produce sector, or request our new infographic, simply complete the form and we’ll get right back to you.
Fresh produce yield and grade management
By integrating your fresh produce grading with SI, ensure grade and quality requirements are delivered to protect operational accuracy, yields and defect management.