Hygiene Task Planner
SI’s Hygiene Task Planner application is a completely paperless system, to manage required cleaning and hygiene routines on the shop floor.
Specific cleaning instructions are linked to all cleaning tasks and provided instantaneously to operatives via handheld devices. Whenever a cleaning task is completed, it’s confirmed with a timecoded signature, and further instructions are provided detailing any outstanding or upcoming tasks. Any uncompleted tasks require reasoning before operatives can move on to the next task. Real-time dashboards provide insight into team performance and outstanding/non-compliant tasks.
How Hygiene Task Planner can improve control over shop-floor cleaning routines:
- Eliminates the need for offsite storage of paper archives and scanning work.
- Improves efficiency by providing full visibility across cleaning tasks.
- With real-time reporting, administration time is dramatically reduced.
- Offers a synchronised scheduling tool, linking production scheduling and hygiene scheduling, available through Preactor.
- Validates that operative has been trained on how to perform the cleaning task before the routine can be signed off.
- QA concessions can be entered into the system from the moment they are issued and stay linked to the task for traceability.
- Chemical titration results can be linked to each individual piece of equipment cleaned, including chemical batch code traceability.
- Ensures CCP hygiene checks are done at the right time in the right place (barcode CCP).
- Safety guarding checks post-clean have been incorporated in the software.
- Provides automation of the lock off the register by connecting the lock identifier to the equipment that requires locking off.
- ATP swabbing results can be connected to equipment that requires positive release through ATP.
- Environmental swabbing schedule can be built into the cleaning schedule with automatic prompts that swabs are required.
- Ability to send an automatic cleaning report at the end of each day, shift or week with all tasks completed, outstanding and reasons.
Our Hygiene Task Planner application can be run on any handheld devices and software platform, including new BTS handhelds.
With our Hygiene Task Planner app, automatic retrieval of traceability information for audits is easy. Detailed reporting will include:
- Chemicals used
- Titration strength
- Cleaning operative
- Verification of team leader
- Time cleaned, previous clean, and next scheduled clean
- ATP result
- Environmental swab history
- Safety checks completed on the equipment