Hygiene Task Planner
Digitally control all food factory cleaning and hygiene routines with SI’s Hygiene Task Planner
Using SI’s Hygiene Task Planner application, through the use of handheld devices:
- digitally deliver all cleaning instructions to your operatives for specific tasks.
- receive confirmation, with a timecoded signature, whenever a cleaning task has been completed.
- automatically provide the next set of instructions to operatives for any outstanding or upcoming tasks.
- add gates to ensure, for any incomplete tasks, operatives provide reasoning before moving on to the next task.
Hygiene Task Planner runs on any handheld devices and software platform, including new BTS handhelds.
Curious? Want to find out more about how SI’s Hygiene Task Planner can improve controls within your food manufacturing business?Request an online demo
SI’s Hygiene Task Planner improves control by:
- Eliminating the need for offsite archives and scanning paper work.
- Improving efficiency, thanks to full visibility across cleaning tasks.
- With real-time reporting, dramatically reducing administration time.
- Providing a synchronised production and hygiene scheduling tool (via Preactor).
- Validating that operatives are trained about how best to perform each cleaning task before the routine is signed off.
- Linking chemical titration results, together with chemical batch code traceability, to each piece of cleaned equipment.
- Ensuring CCP hygiene checks happen at the right time in the right place (barcode CCP).
- Safety guarding checks post-clean are incorporated in the software.
- Providing automatic lock off for the register, by connecting the lock identifier to the equipment.
- Connecting ATP equipment swabbing results that require a positive release
All completed & outstanding tasks with reasons are documented on the automated cleaning report.
QA concessions can be entered into the system from the moment they are issued and stay linked to the task for traceability.
Hygiene Task Planner also provides an option for building in an environmental swabbing schedule into the cleaning schedule with automatic prompts.
With our Hygiene Task Planner app, automatic retrieval of traceability information for audits is easy. Detailed reporting will include:
- Chemicals used
- Titration strength
- Cleaning operative
- Verification of team leader
- Time cleaned, previous clean, and next scheduled clean
- ATP result
- Environmental swab history
- Safety checks completed on the equipment
For further information on SI’s Hygiene Task Planner app for food manufacturers:Contact us
Find out more about SI’s (Systems Integration):
– food QA and traceability software
– QA for food manufacturing companies
– fresh produce traceability software today
– QA for meat processors and abattoirs
Finally, Si Food Software, food ERP and MES.