Hygiene Task Planner
Digitally control food factory cleaning routines with SI’s Hygiene Task Planner
For managing cleaning and hygiene related routines with a food manufacturing environment, SI’s Hygiene Task Planner application is the ideal solution.
By using SI’s Hygiene Task Planner application, food manufacturers can:
- digitally deliver cleaning instructions to operatives for specific tasks.
- receive confirmation, with a timecoded signature, whenever a cleaning task has been completed.
- automatically provide the next instructions to operatives for any outstanding or upcoming tasks.
- add gates to ensure operatives provide reasons for incomplete tasks, before moving on to the next task.
- By integrating with SI’s Active Dashboards, visualise real-time insights into team performance and outstanding/non-compliant tasks.
As our application runs through a web browser, Hygiene Task Planner can be used by operatives or cleaners to record tasks in real-time on individual handheld tablets.
Logging in is straightforward. For an admin user, input a username and password, that can then be saved. For factory operatives, for simplicity, individual pin numbers can be set up for user login.
Hygiene and cleaning task views
Once logged in, a view is provided for a set of tasks needs to be completed within a set lead-time. Views can be selected by year quarter, by months or by daily agenda.
Typically, the daily agenda is the view that is provided to operatives on their tablet devices, when working in and around the food processing factory. This user view shows a clear set of tasks that need to be completed, assigned by individual login.
Curious? Want to find out more about how SI’s Hygiene Task Planner can improve controls within your food manufacturing business? Simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
SI’s Hygiene Task Planner improves control by:
- Eliminating need for offsite archives and repetitive paperwork scans.
- Improving efficiency and full visibility across cleaning tasks.
- Providing real-time reporting and dramatically reducing administration time.
- Delivering a synchronised production and hygiene scheduling tool (via Preactor).
- Validating that operator training has been completed for each cleaning task, before routines are signed off.
- Linking chemical titration results and chemical batch code traceability, to each piece of cleaned equipment.
- Ensuring CCP hygiene checks happen at the right time and in the right place (barcode CCP).
- Incorporating safe-guarding checks post-clean within the software.
- Providing automatic register lock off, by connecting the lock identifier to the equipment.
- Connecting ATP equipment swabbing results, whenever a positive release is required.
- Automating cleaning reports and detailing all completed & outstanding tasks with reasons.
QA concessions can be entered into the system from the moment they are issued and stay linked to the task for traceability.
A further option available within Hygiene Task Planner is to build an environmental swabbing schedule, into the cleaning schedule, with automated prompts.
With our Hygiene Task Planner app, automatic retrieval of traceability information for audits is easy. Detailed reporting includes:
- Chemicals used
- Titration strength
- Cleaning operative
- Verification of team leader
- Time cleaned, previous clean, and next scheduled clean
- ATP result
- Environmental swab history
- Safety checks completed on the equipment
Book your Hygiene Task Planner online demonstration
If your food processing business would like to discover how to improve factory hygiene and cleaning routines Contact us
Find out more about SI’s (Systems Integration) food software:
– food QA and traceability software
Food manufacturing cleaning
Food manufacturing hygiene routines
– QA for food manufacturing companies
– fresh produce traceability software today
– QA for meat processors and abattoirs
Finally, Si Food Software, food ERP and MES.