Hygiene Task Planner
Digitally control food factory cleaning regimes with SI’s Hygiene Task Planner
SI’s Hygiene Task Planner has been developed to manage cleaning and hygiene routines within food manufacturing.
By using the application, and for QA and hygiene managers, control across the food factory improves by:
- Scheduling all hygiene checks (whether daily, weekly, monthly or annually).
- Scheduling an entire year’s worth of hygiene tasks.
- Customising and adding as many hygiene tasks as required.
- Assigning users to individual tasks, then, monitoring how tasks have been carried out.
- Digitally delivering specific cleaning instructions.
- Receiving confirmations, with a timecoded signatures, when cleaning tasks are completed.
- Automatically issuing operator instructions for outstanding or upcoming tasks.
- Adding gates, to ensure operatives provide reasons for incomplete tasks.
- And, by integrating with SI’s Active Dashboards, visualising real-time insights into team performance and outstanding/non-compliant tasks.
Send schedules and capture data on any device
As our application runs through a web browser, Hygiene Task Planner can be used by operatives or cleaners to record tasks in real-time on any device, including individual handheld tablets, scanners and mobile phones.
Logging in is straightforward. For an admin user, input a username and password, that can then be saved. For factory operatives, for simplicity, individual pin numbers can be set up for user login.
Hygiene and cleaning task views
Once logged in, a view is provided for a set of tasks needs to be completed within a set lead-time. Views can be selected by year quarter, by months or by daily agenda.
Typically, the daily agenda is the view that is provided to operatives on their tablet devices, when working in and around the food processing factory. This user view shows a clear set of tasks that need to be completed, assigned by individual login.
Want to find out more about how SI’s Hygiene Task Planner can improve controls within your food manufacturing business? Simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Automatic retrieval of traceability information
As QA concessions can be entered into the Hygiene Task Planner, from the moment they are issued, the data stays linked to the task for traceability. Detailed reporting includes:
- Chemicals used
- Titration strength
- Cleaning operative
- Verification of team leader
- Time cleaned, previous clean, and next scheduled clean
- ATP result
- Environmental swab history
- Safety checks completed on the equipment.
Validation and verification of cleaning routines
SI’s Hygiene Task Planner improves control with food factories by:
- Eliminating need for offsite archives and repetitive paperwork scans.
- Improving efficiency and full visibility across cleaning tasks.
- Providing real-time reporting and dramatically reducing administration time.
- Delivering a synchronised production and hygiene scheduling tool
- Validating that operator training has been completed for each cleaning task, before routines are signed off.
- Linking chemical titration results and chemical batch code traceability, to each piece of cleaned equipment.
- Ensuring CCP hygiene checks happen at the right time and right place (barcode CCP).
- Incorporating safeguarding checks post-clean within the software.
- Providing automatic register lock off, by connecting the lock identifier to the equipment.
- Connecting ATP equipment swabbing results, whenever a positive result is required.
- Automating cleaning reports and detailing all completed and outstanding tasks with reasons.
A further option within Hygiene Task Planner is to build an environmental swabbing schedule, into the cleaning schedule, with automatic prompts.
Book your Hygiene Task Planner online demonstration
If your food processing business would like to discover how to improve factory hygiene and cleaning routines Contact us
Find out more about SI’s (Systems Integration) food software:
– food QA and traceability software
Food manufacturing cleaning
Food manufacturing hygiene routines
– QA for food manufacturing companies
– fresh produce traceability software today
– QA for meat processors and abattoirs
Finally, Si Food Software, food ERP and MES.