Kill Line Tracker Software
The Kill Line Tracker provides a great visual about what’s happening throughout the day in an abattoir, across the kill line and at each data capture point. It shows what animals have been booked in, what’s going through the kill line and what’s left to do. And whether you’re working within the abattoir or off-site, SI’s Kill Line Tracker will deliver the same view and status information.
By applying our detail understanding of abattoir operations, we work closely with our customers to develop detailed reporting to enable in-depth analysis and enables further process improvements.
Monitor, track and analyse your kill line
We capture every transaction and every process, but we filter data to concentrate on the information that’s of greatest importance to the abattoir, flagging up issues to enable immediate action to be taken. For instance:
- Insight about the suppliers of animals, the best value and how they buy.
- Comparison data for what was paid for the animal or lot, compared to how much value they got from it.
- Detailed data on a farm and its animals, including what vets and medicines they use.
- And, if throughput has dropped off, why has this happened?
With Kill Line Tracker:
- View details of all lots and associated carcases for a given date range.
- Filter lists by key fields, such as producer and buyer.
- View analyses of all kill line data.
- Print reports and export data.
- Email essential information to farmers and producers, such as Grade Sheets.