Kill Line Tracker
Monitor, track and analyse your kill line
The Kill Line Tracker provides a great visual about what’s happening throughout the day in an abattoir, across the kill line and at each data capture point. For instance, what animals have been booked in, what’s going through the kill line and what’s left to do.
As the Kill Line Tracker is a web-based application, it’s also available to view off-site. This is particularly useful for abattoirs with more than one location as everything can be managed from one site. For instance, some of our customers will review the status via a tablet, whenever they are off-site.
Detailed kill line reporting
Another SI differentiator is how we consult with our abattoir customers to design detailed reports that provide the information that they find most useful, concentrating on exceptions rather than everything, to help change processes and analyse data.
We capture every transaction but we filter data to concentrate on what’s most important to the abattoir; for instance, if throughput has dropped, why? We flag the red and amber issues so they can immediately act on the issue.
Our reporting provides detailed management information; for instance:
- Insight about the suppliers of animals, the best value and how they buy.
- Comparison data for what was paid for the animal or lot, compared to how much value they got from it.
- Detailed data on a farm and its animals, including what vets and medicines they use.
When information is presented in the right form, it presents a powerful tool for management to identify inefficiencies, reduce costs and improve profitability.
Key features include:
- View details of the lots and their carcasses for a given date range.
- Filter those lists by key fields such as producer and buyer.
- View analyses of the data.
- Print reports.
- Export data.
- Email information to suppliers such as Grade Sheets.
The application looks at data stored on the site server. Table data is updated by the lairage management application, lairage touch panel and grading station applications.Contact us