Livestock Bookings and Scheduling Software
With SI’s livestock bookings and scheduling applications, the moment livestock becomes available for purchase –even if it’s 3-4 weeks in advance – digitally book animals in on a specific day and time slot at your abattoir.
Using our livestock bookings and scheduling application:
- Confirm livestock books as far in advance as required.
- Record all animals, quantities, supplier, and livestock arrival details.
- Review and segment data, such as how many animals will be received each day.
- With a real-time view of the booking diary, buyers can chase or defer livestock deliveries for specific days.
- Create lots and assign livestock arrival time slots at the abattoir, for farmers and producers.
Read how SI’s technology and know-how has improved livestock procurement for Pickstock Telford.
Managing your kill schedule through diary view
For an instant way to organise livestock bookings into time slots, the application’s diary view feature:
- manages sequential slaughter time slots.
- can allocate more than one booking to the same time slot.
- provides lot numbers, animal quantities, supplier/producer codes, supplier/producer names, and first line of address.