Mushroom pick and track management software
If your mushroom growing business is reliant on manual processes, you will be all too familiar with the impact human error can have on your operations. Transform your operations with SI’s Mushroom Pick and Track application, and with real-time data capture controls and on demand reporting:
- Understand which trays have been completed by pickers
- Assess performance by picker, shed and by day
- Ensure employees are accurately reimbursed for their work.
SI’s mushroom pick and track application features
– Unique tray labelling.
– Runs on barcode handheld devices.
– Delivers real-time performance reporting by picker, shed or bunker, and with daily comparisons.
– Offline capability ensuring data is always collected, even when bunkers aren’t connected.
– Picker performance analysis, and accurate piece rate pay due to each operator.
– Verifies that knives are tracked and managed.
– On demand reporting evidences traceability and prevents mishandling of knives by employees.
Mushroom Tracker – Trays and Pickers
Pick and Track, precisely captures what’s been picked by operator and generates unique labelling for each picker’s trays. And as our Outer Case Markers (OCM) captures weight details by picker, it delivers accurate worker payment data reporting.
Streamline with mushroom bunker software
Our efficient barcode technology streamlines and improves mushroom bunker productivity and processes, no matter how complex your operations are. User-friendly handheld devices enable supervisors to scan labels, select products, quantities and automatically update label barcodes.
Barcode technology also eliminates any opportunity for incorrect labelling of products and trays by operators.
At SI, all of our modular software has been developed purely for the food production sector to solve challenges faced by the industry every day. Our Mushroom pick and track application is just one example of our know-how in action.