Pet food manufacturing dashboards and reporting
Dashboards and data-rich reporting
Because SI’s technicians only work in the food production sector, we have a vast knowledge of how to integrate equipment on the shop-floor, enabling our customers to benefit from capturing data at every key part of the process.
With all data managed and processed in real-time by the SI central hub, we can create visual dashboards that give production teams within the pet food processing industry ‘one version of the truth’. One version of the truth will deliver complete visibility, QA control and traceability throughout your factory floor and back-office operations.
All pet food manufacturing processes can be checked, measured and reported on, including:
- Managing raw material checks at intake
- Ensuring processing machinery is operating properly (i.e. cooking, mixing and packaging)
- Confirming the right raw material has been added to the batch
- Capturing and managing specification tolerances
- Recording the actual conditions that the batch was subjected to for traceability.
- Producing the right date for canning or other packaging and OCM labelling
- Providing a failsafe picking and despatch solution.