Pick, Pack and Despatch
Cut credits and reduce human error – ensure what’s ordered is delivered.
At SI (Systems Integration), we’ve worked hard to find ways to overcome the daily challenges, faced by wholesale butchers. Our pick, pack and despatch software is a great example of why SI is now the UK’s leading provider of software to the sector.
We’ve integrated barcode technology throughout the production, pick, pack and despatch cycle to provide assurance. It ensures what’s being delivered will be correct and will match your sales orders.
Despatch Tracker from SI cuts credits by removing human error and ensuring what’s ordered is delivered.
With SI’s Despatch Tracker managing your picking and despatch:
- Picking staff can scan each product or pack into the catering box itself
- Always know when the collated order can be registered as 100% complete.
- Automatically produce case end labels for each box, comprising customer details, addresses, and other specific details, such as brand-related information.
- Have access to real-time shop-floor data, to provide a customer with all the evidence needed to prove traceability.
For companies that operate on a first-in-first-out stock basis, our dispatch scanning solution expedites the process and eliminates manual errors. Simply, scan the product label, key in the quantity rfor despatch and the software automatically allocates stock to orders.
Select, scan and validate
Our easy-to-use order collation app is designed can even handle picking within a high product proliferation environment. With our logical staged process, pickers simply need to:
- Select the order.
- Scan all products to the box.
- “End box” produces and prints case end labels for specific customers and everything thats been scanned into that box.
You know that all products have been scanned into the box, also key details, e.g. dates, will automatically be validated.
If your business would like to discover how to improve pick, pack and despatch operations with the UK’s leading catering butchers software for catering butchers, call 01543 444 555 to talk to one of our experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact us