Picking and Despatch
Cut credits and reduce human error. Ensure what’s ordered is always delivered.
At SI (Systems Integration), we’ve worked hard to find ways to overcome the daily challenges within order picking and despatching.
We’ve integrated barcode technology throughout the production, pick, pack and despatch cycle. to provide the assurance that what’s being delivered will be correct and will match your sales orders.
Despatch Tracker from SI cuts credits by removing human error and ensuring what’s ordered is delivered.
With SI’s Despatch Tracker managing your picking and despatch:
- Picking staff can scan each product or pack into the despatch box itself and know when the collated order can be registered as 100% complete.
- You can produce ASNs (advance shipping notices) to accompany pallets.
- You can automatically produce case end labels for each box, comprising customer details, addresses, and other specific details, such as brand-related information.
- Have access to real-time shop-floor data, to provide a customer with all the evidence needed to prove traceability.
For companies that operate on a first-in-first-out stock basis, our dispatch scanning solution expedites the process and eliminates manual errors. Simply scan the product label, key in the quantity required for despatch and the software automatically allocates the stock to the orders.
Select, scan and validate
Our easy-to-use order collation app can even handle picking within a high product proliferation environment. With pickers following a logical staged process, they simply need to:
- Select the order
- Scan all products to the box
- Press “end box” to produce and print a case end label for the specific customer and everything that has been scanned into that box
Not only will you know that all products have been scanned into the box but key details, such as dates, will automatically be validated.
If your business would like to discover how to improve pick, pack and despatch operations with our specialist software for catering butchers, call 01543 444 555 to talk to one of our experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact us