Picking and Despatch
Cut credits and reduce human error in picking and despatch.
Despatch Tracker is a web-based application that enables food processors to monitor real-time progress of picking and despatch against sales orders.
We’ve integrated barcode technology throughout pick, pack and despatch, to ensure you customer deliveries match sales orders.
With Despatch Tracker, there are multiple ways to review both historic and live despatch information. For instance, viewing by a single day and time, by despatch dates, by order date, pick date or even a date range.
Ensure what’s ordered is always delivered
Despatch Tracker shows all the orders, based on the date selection and by customer, and progress for scanning against orders. Alternatively, for prioritising despatch of a vehicle, filter the view to check that all orders on the route have been fulfilled and loaded onto that vehicle.
Also, by drilling down on the order to the product details, get the real-time detail on scan progress.
Despatch team can also use this screen view to look at what is available on stock. By selecting the Stock Location function, operators will be provided with a real-time view for actual stock locations.
Managing soft allocation of stock
Despatch Tracker can also “soft allocate stock”. For greater control, this feature can be set up with user permissions. Then, Despatch Tracker can issue instructions to drive pickers to pick stock that has been allocated to an order, including specific details to pick according to stock rotation.
To request an online bookable demo and find out more about our Despatch Tracker Application, please fill in form at the bottom of this page.
With SI’s Despatch Tracker:
- As picking staff either scan products or pack into despatch boxes, real-time data capture shows when to register the order as complete.
- Produce ASNs (advance shipping notices) to accompany pallets.
- Automatically produce case end customer labels for every box, including specific requirements, such as brand-related information.
- Access to real-time shop-floor data will provide your customers with all the evidence needed to prove traceability.
- For food processors operating on a first-in-first-out stock basis, simply the scan product label, and key in required quantity. Despatch Tracker will automatically allocate all stock to orders.
Managing high product proliferation picking and despatch
Our easy-to-use order collation application is ideal for picking within a high product proliferation environment, such as for catering butchers or food service. Pickers follow a logical and staged process by:
- Selecting the order
- Scanning all products to the box
- Choosing “end box” to produce and print a case end label for the customer. Every product that has been scanned into the box will be captured together with key validation details.
In summary, SI’s Despatch Tracker application provides a live view of progress against sales orders in your picking and despatch area. It enables food processors to manage the despatch process effectively in a live environment.
Despatch Tracker from SI cuts credits by removing human error, ensures what’s ordered is delivered, and eliminates bottlenecks in picking and despatch.
Book your Despatch Tracker online demonstration
Finally SI Food Software.
Also, SI picking and despatch.