Poultry line checks software
SI’s poultry line checks provide a great visual for what’s going on in real-time. With our easy to use application, managed via mobile tablets:
- Apply colour coding to highlight targets and issues. For instance, for a 98% target, flag in red if below target and green when target is exceeded.
- Select the type of procedure to run. For instance, for a line check it will display all the lines available. Once selected, the application shows all the products and as physical checks are made, any issues identified – such as bruising or undercutting – can be registered.
- Split lines by products, by overall total and by product.
- Highlight wherever issues have occurred and the actual type of problem, such as problems identified with feathers;
- Show time batches were checked, where problems arose, whether line was stopped, final actions, who completed the checks, and whether the report needs to be reviewed by a supervisor.
- If too many issues or defects are identified and the line has to be stopped, register action and exit procedure.
As soon as the checks have been completed, the results are available to view, sent to supervisors, Alternatively, batch checks can be rerun.
Poultry line checks
With SI’s easy to use poultry line checks application, select QA procedure type, split lines by products, highlight issues problems and where problems arose, and more.