View our video to find out more about how SI’s Production RunManager software is helping food manufacturers operate more effectively:
By simplifying and automating your food manufacturing daily plan, with SI’s Runmaster:
- Create and distribute a daily plan
- Calculate crew levels
- Create and distribute a raw material requirement list
- Create and distribute a packaging requirement list
- Add breaks for wash-downs, power-downs etc
- Update the plan with changes and top-up orders
- Adjust the plan to account for problems, such as machine breakdowns
- Move orders/products onto different lines
- Republish the updated plan
SI’s RunMaster is one of the market leading daily production planning and scheduling software solutions for the food manufacturing industry. With RunMaster integrated within your food factory, receive orders and forecasts, and automate production plans.
RunMaster can be configured to ensure specific product codes are assigned to specific lines and allows for prescribed tasks, tool changes and events to be built in. As plans are published, they are visible on terminals on the shop floor.
RunMaster’s real-time monitor shows how actual production is running against the plan. The system will give users the ability to amend and re-publish the plan to update shop floor terminals at any time.