Production Tracker Software
Many of our food processing customers are now using this production management tool to deliver live screen KPI data that shows:
- Scan and validate raw materials
- The status of food processing machinery or a group of machines.
- What’s being issued into production and its throughput.
- Track and trace secondary offcuts and waste
- What’s being booked as work in progress (WIP).
- Anything that’s being issued to another process, such as a secondary process.
- What’s being produced within the food factory, as either OCM production or final production.
Reviewing production fine detail on the screen is easy, by:
- Grouping by product.
- Selecting the magnifying glass tool, and drilling down for more detail.
- Or, segmenting data by unique serial numbers, arrival dates and supplier name.
Use our OCMs (outer case markers), for more production management review options:
- Checking all products produced over a date range.
- Drilling down for the detail on fixed-weight products, including the actual weights.
- Detailing on giveaway percentages. (Find out more about SI’s yield and giveaway management software).
- And, reviewing which users or factory operatives created each transaction.
“Thanks to SI’s real-time data, we’re able to make changes to the way we process products, as they are coming down the line, and limit the giveaway.”Avara Foods
To find out more about SI’s Production Tracker Application and how it could improve efficiencies within your food processing business, simply complete the form and we’ll get right back to you.