Delivering real-time food processing data with SI’s Production Tracker
SI’s Production Tracker deliver live information about what’s happening within your food factory at any point in time or chosen date range.
With Production Tracker, customising production tabs for a wealth of operational views is easy. We’ve seen how many of our food processing customers are using these tables to deliver live information about:
- The status of food processing machinery or a group of machines.
- Raw material intake transactions.
- What’s being issued into production.
- What’s being booked as work in progress.
- Anything that’s being issued to another process, such as a secondary process.
- What’s being produced within the food factory, as either OCM production or final production.
Tracking goods inwards
By selecting the chosen date ranges that need to be reviewed, live information within your food factory will be revealed. For instance, see all the goods that have been received today, another selected day, or even during a specific lead-time. And at any time, reviewing the fine detail is easy, by:
- Grouping by product, to review all received product, including quantities and weights.
- Clicking on the application’s magnifying glass tool, and drilling down for more detail. For instance, by segmenting data by unique serial numbers, arrival dates and supplier name.
And for OCM food production, further options available include:
- Checking all products that have been produced over a date range.
- Drilling down for the detail on fixed-weight products, including the actual weights.
- Detailing on giveaway percentages. (Find out more about SI’s yield and giveaway management software).
- Reviewing which users or factory operatives created each transaction.