SI’s Production Tracker shows how to convert food manufacturing raw materials into finished goods, as efficiently as possible.
By validating all raw material, Production Tracker reduces wastage and delivers real-time information about whatever’s happening within your food factory.
Using the shop floor data capture within our MES, Production Tracker moves, issues and returns the correct raw materials into the correct food production processes. And with a proven record of reducing giveaway levels on fixed weight products of up to 50%, Production Tracker’s ROI goes straight to the bottom line.
Many of our food processing customers are now using this production management tool to deliver live screen KPI data that shows:
- Scan and validate raw materials
- The status of food processing machinery or a group of machines.
- What’s being issued into production and its throughput.
- Track and trace secondary offcuts and waste
- What’s being booked as work in progress (WIP).
- Anything that’s being issued to another process, such as a secondary process.
- What’s being produced within the food factory, as either OCM production or final production.
By selecting the date ranges or specific lead times, live production data within your food factory will be revealed. Reviewing production fine detail on the screen is easy, by:
- Grouping by product.
- Selecting the magnifying glass tool, and drilling down for more detail.
- Or, segmenting data by unique serial numbers, arrival dates and supplier name.
And by using our OCMs (outer case markers), further production management review options include:
- Checking all products produced over a date range.
- Drilling down for the detail on fixed-weight products, including the actual weights.
- Detailing on giveaway percentages. (Find out more about SI’s yield and giveaway management software).
- And, reviewing which users or factory operatives created each transaction.