Purchase Order Intake
By using SI’s Purchase Order Intake touchscreen, our customers are:
Managing intake their way, with our highly configurable and easy-to-use application.
Recording receipt of food manufacturing raw material and other products, updating their purchase orders in real-time.
Capturing all mandatory and traceability required for raw materials (including kill dates and case IDs).
Automatically creating batches, assign batch codes and numbers before transferring to stock.
Training their operators in minutes.
Delivering accuracy and efficiency improvements at goods inwards
As the Purchase Order Intake touchscreen fields are automatically populated with data, from the original purchase order, there’s minimal opportunity for operator error. Simply:
- Select the purchase order and answer any mandatory questions.
- Input and validate dates. Alternatively, calculate dates by using the supplier’s pack date or kill date.
- Review order details. Review by day, date range, purchase order number, supplier number and much more.
- Link to scales (including overhead track scales floor scales or bench scales) to capture weight and tares. The Purchase Order Intake touchscreen caters for all food industry measurements, including hanging products, kilos, number of pallet, cases or packs.
- Book and label all goods received and book to stock.
- Input the delivery reference.
- Use purchase order matching feature to validate order against the goods received. The purchase order automatically updates to show that goods have been received against the order.
- And to deliver further productivity improvements, use our hand scanners to capture and validate barcode details (EAN128 and EAN13).
Interested in finding out more about how SI’s Purchase Order Intake touchscreen will improve productivity and accuracy within your food manufacturing business?
To request a demo, simply fill in the form or contact email@example.com to find out more.
purchase order processing, purchase order management, food ERP and food processing software. SI’s purchase order intake software and touchscreen is the ideal way for food processors to intake raw material in real-time. Whenever goods are received at your food factory, our purchase order intake/goods in application validates goods against the PO within our food ERP system.