Real-Time Poultry Stock Management
Join up your poultry stock with one real-time version of the truth
At SI, we see stock control for poultry processors and wholesalers as a four-step process:
- Raw material. Procurement, intake and stock control all managed in real-time.
- Work in progress. With complete visibility across production, know what stock is available to make finished goods. Know what your WIP position is and, when orders change, the adjustments to make.
- Finished goods. Be in control to meet demand. Know your availability of whole birds and portioned products as finished goods.
- Prevent stock going out of date, shorting orders, or even being destroyed.
Using our knowledge of poultry processing gained from working with some of the UK’s largest producers, from intake to finished product, we’ve adapted our stock control software to meet your daily challenges. Our software can provide you with
– Transparency across your business operations.
– Sales orders or sales forecasts.
– Stock control.
– The actual requirement for raw material stock that’s needed to fulfil customer orders.
Our real-time view will:
- Cut out paperwork errors and save time.
- Improve management of procurement, intake and stock control.
- Show whatever is in stock, where and the best way to satisfy orders.
- Provide stock transparency across raw material, WIP and finished goods.
- Highlight and manage stock at risk.
- Enable joined-up traceability, with stock tracked in seconds, to ensure you are always audit ready.
Combining this information with our easy sales analysis reporting, you’re able to see the detail on products that are selling. You’ll know who’s buying, and for what price. In real-time, our system highlights any raw materials in danger of running out and whenever stock needs to be reordered.
By working with SI, your poultry processing business will always understand your exact stock position. It will know what products are at risk of going off, and how you can cut down on waste.Contact us