Recipe Management Software
When food recipe control is important to your business, transparency is essential
Raw material intake, silo and stock management, mapping out combination specifications, tracking WIP and scanning to batches – all are critical processes for recipe managed food manufacturing.
SI’s food recipe control management software (batch mixing application)
Defines the recipe for the mix.
Defines the quantity of output product required and calculates the required input product using the recipe.
Using the Production Touchscreen, controls the recipe manufacture.
Controls the weighing for the production run raw material.
Of course, as our MES software is controlled by our renowned shop-floor data capture, it comprehensively manages every production process – from scanning, through to mixing, make-up, baking and cooking, cooling and finishing. Our food recipe management software links stock and intake in real-time. This provides your operations with a complete visual on actual raw material levels. For bulk ingredients, where intake is held within in silos and precise traceability isn’t achievable, our software tracks stock according to “first in, first out” traceability.
As batches are added, our software verifies that the right raw materials are added and issues instructions to produce the mix. It also keeps all stock information accurate, based on what’s been issued into the mix, and manages all ingredient tolerances.
More than that, our software can also manage partially completed mixes. E.g. If a specific raw material’s out of stock, with recipe management software you can book it into stock. Then reintroduce it to finish the recipe mix whenever the outstanding raw material is available.
With Integreater at the heart of your operations, you will be able to:
- Map out all your recipe managed products through cost modelling.
- See how to make products, even when not all ingredients are available, and determine at what price your business needs to sell products to make a profit.
- Hold BOM information within cost modelling and all product relationships.
- Manage both reduction specification products and combination/recipe product.
- Manage tolerances of ingredients and WIP stock lists, even when production is already underway.
- Create works orders to make blends and WIP batches that can be generated via production planning.
- Track everything – from raw materials, costs, WIP through to finished goods and packaging for traceability and accuracy.
- Manage tolerances of ingredients and WIP stock lists, even when recipe production is already underway.
- Scan and issue batches of ingredients/raw materials, on the shop-floor, to works orders and maintain traceability – tracked and reported on in real-time.
- Verify that your operators are adding the right quantities (via scale link) and product codes.
- Produce WIP stock with real-time visibility and track short list WIP stock that is processed using recipes and needs to be used with 24 hours.