Sales Order Processing software
SI’s Sales Order Processing software (SOP) provides complete sales analysis tools and reporting on demand – whether by customer, sales history, product, or product group.
SOP’s dynamic menu-driven system adapts to whatever task the user is performing, displaying only those options applicable to the items that are being manipulated. The software can also be customised according to role-based or individual application permissions.
Empower your food manufacturing sales team to manage customer orders more effectively with SI’s Sales Order Processing’s features, including:
– Fast data entry thanks to SI’s customer templates and shopping baskets;
– Manage customer hierarchies, including group, master and delivery points;
– Review historical sales and history by customer;
– Detail product and sales promotion information;
– Manage multiple product codes, price lists and 3-tier pricing;
– Ability to draft sales orders;
– Full audit trail assured;
– Create and manage customer records, contact details and credit limits;
– Inbuilt CRM that tracks and schedules events, calls, timings for orders;
– Sales analysis reporting, including: customer, product/product group, reduced spending levels, customers at risk;
– User-friendly design, with entries driven by keyboards, hotkeys or mouse control;
– Integrate with market-leading accounting software packages, such as Sage 200.
Easy to use order templates
Through customer template driven orders:
- expedite processing for the products that are most frequently ordered
- simply select the quantities and complete the order
- easily generate orders containing delivery details, stock lines, comments and date offsets.
For existing template orders, set to automatically update from any altered order and use the drag & drop feature for any items that have been bought before.
Orders and standing orders can also be generated either manually or via EDI, driven by the customer record based rules.
Against each price list, a full audit can be maintained for when changes have been made and by whom. And you can maintain and import these lists via Excel, or within SOP; for instance, to apply global price changes by product (for instance +/-% change).
You can store comprehensive pricing by stock code, standard and promotional pricing and for each customer. It also handles offset weeks, where the customer pricing week does not coincide with the supplier pricing week.
For intuitive navigation, price lists can be individually named. Each new price list will detail effectively from/to dates. This can be further broken down to a granular level by product and assigned by customer/s or group.
With user-based permissions, show, hide or lock off as read-only any information. For multi-sites, set permissions using the drop-down menu feature. Within the Tools taskbar, Despatch Tracker permissions can be set up to determine access to views including the audit history, edit and administer emails, and export to CSV files.
SOP calculates the total value of invoice based on stock pricing, relevant taxes, and any miscellaneous charges created on the order. There’s also the option, within editable invoices, to include credit and debit notes, and to configure for multi-currency.
By linking to despatch scanning, customer orders can either be fulfilled and released for shipment, or manually processed. Proof of Delivery (POD) can also be added to the despatch prior to invoicing. For any items rejected and returned by customers, simply book back into stock and automatically record each item.