Shop-floor Data Capture and MES
Reduce margin for error with Shop-floor Data Capture
Transform your food manufacturing processes with MES that eliminates inefficiencies, improves productivity and drives real-time decision making for continuous improvement.
With more than 150 implementations throughout the UK, Ireland, Canada and the USA, SI’s MES system:
- Eliminates manual data collection and the reliance on paper-based records.
- Delivers real-time visibility and KPI metrics.
- Improves overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Accurately captures data throughout your food manufacturing processes
- Validates all operational actions.
- and can be configured to fit any food manufacturing sector.
SI’s shop-floor data capture applications run on touchscreens and intelligence scanners to allow for data capture throughout the production cycle – from intake all the way through to finished goods production and across all operational processes, and stock traceability, as products are stored, recorded and labelled.
With our shop-floor data capture in place, businesses have access to essential, accurate data from the factory floor in real time. Through the use of fixed and mobile data capture points your operation can become paperless and gain access to real-time information and reporting.
Gain a real-time advantage with data capture to inform your higher level business applications and analytics.
Identify the cause of production downtime with our MES software
Our manufacturing execution system (MES) provides a detailed view of productivity on a machine at process and departmental level. Set KPIs and, as production data is recorded, assess performance against targets.
When combined with our management tools, including Production Tracker, Stock Tracker and Despatch Tracker, your business will gain unparalleled visibility of performance data throughout your operations.
“With Integreater’s shop floor data capture, information is captured throughout food processing, giving us complete forward and backward traceability. Now, we can find product history and information in seconds.” Louise Coulbeck, Director, JCS Fish
- Purchase Order Receipt
- Direct Receipt
- Stock Movements
- Auto (Live) Stock Booking
- Stock Issues & Returns from Production
- Dry Goods Issues and Returns
- Product Snap Yield
- Batch/Production Run Traceability
- Outer Case Marking (OCM)
- Weigh Price Labelling
- QA Paperless Systems
- Finished Goods Despatching
- Despatch ASN Label (SSCC)
- Stock Taking