Stock control and warehouse management software
Transform your warehouse management with an instant view of on-hand stock, available stock and shelf life status
For perishable food processing, it’s essential that stock tracking management data is 100% accurate. You need a clear understanding of what you have and where, especially when your stock is split across multiple locations. Profit margins will be quickly undermined without data to understand the nature of all short shelf-life products, stock rotation and the specialist levels of care required.
SI’s stock control & warehouse management system will transform your stock operations, by providing a real-time view of:
– How stock is aligned to demand;
– On-hand stock, available stock and shelf life status and least life validation;
– Raw material intake and put away;
– WIP, finished and dry goods status;
– Exact age, grades and location for all stock;
– Stock for order picking and packing;
– Stock allocation and rotation control;
– Warehouse space and capacity planning;
– Smarter inventory management, eliminating manual stock view snapshots;
– Product certification, backwards and forwards traceability information;
– Multi-site inventory, including warehouse, cold store & third party warehousing.
We now have “one version of the truth” and complete visibility. From transparency of stock through the door, production planning, then right through to despatch, allowing us to run even more smoothly.Absar Younis, Operations Director, Regal Food Products
Cold Store Warehousing
For food processing companies that rely on external storage facilities, to ensure continuity of stock management, through the core system SI’s software can:
- Manage the transfer of goods to cold storage.
- Generate the required paperwork.
- Maintain visibility of stock within the external cold store.
- Manage stock movement from the external cold storage for despatch.
With SI, establishing the valuation of stock is easy. Our stock system provides details of current stock levels and quick access to its value. It takes into account any variances, stock anomalies and rejections against the standard cost.
Real-time updates, wireless connectivity
The stock position can also be updated using handheld devices, including touchscreens and PDAs. Real-time data assures relevance and reliability of stock inventory and collection process, whilst delivering significant time and cost savings. Users can validate stock by scanning pallet and item barcodes, making better use of labour resources.