Stun Monitor Software
Capture stun monitor data in real-time, every time
SI’s abattoir stun monitor application captures the detail of every electrical contact, and displays information in real-time.
As each animal is stunned, the application records the signals and displays the data, including the duration and power of each stun. As the stun data is analysed, it’s either “passed” or “failed”, and benchmarked against required standards.
And thanks to SI’s real-time data capture, our abattoir customers are able to compile detailed livestock handling reports in seconds.
Demonstrating conformance to food regulatory bodies
Our stun monitor enables abattoirs and meat processors to provide required data to food regulatory bodies, to demonstrate compliance with food and welfare assurance standards, including FSA, Halal Food Authority and UK Halal Corporation.
SI’s stun monitor application improves abattoir efficiencies by:
- Providing multi-species abattoir function, including beef and lamb.
- Promoting consistent animal handling practices.
- Proving that only healthy animals, that meet standards, have been slaughtered.
- Immediately providing results.
- Helping assurance of welfare standards.
- Delivering comprehensive audit data.