International Cheese Awards 2019
SI is a long-term supporter of the International Cheese Awards.
Nantwich holds the show every July, to showcase the very best of the cheese and dairy industry.
With more than 5000 cheeses on display, it’s the go-to place witness excellence in cheese and dairy products.
From large to small producers, to independent artisan cheesemakers to best-in-class processing – everyone’s there. There’s no better place than the Nantwich Show to connect with the cheese and dairy industry.
SI is proud to sponsor International Cheese Awards
SI extended its support and announced our sponsorship of the Mature Cheddar Classes (three classes). We’ll also be on stand 23.
2018 – a bumper year for awards
We’ve implemented our cheese make and processing software solutions at many award-winning cheese companies.
Further to this, using SI’s applications and customers’ end-to-end processes – from cheesemake, right through to distribution of cheese and cheese-based products – are all integrated.
And at last year’s show, SI was delighted to see the cheese producers we support, netting a bumper haul of awards.
Artisan cheese making enhanced by technology
The skills of the artisan cheesemaker will always be fundamental to achieving award-winning cheeses. However, our modular cheese software takes away the need to manually record information and delivers all the advantages of real-time data capture.
This then provides the cheese makers more time to concentrate on achieving perfection, safe in the knowledge that:
- SI’s automated cheesemake sheet captures and records data at every stage of the cheese making process – from raw material to maturation.
- With real-time data capture and retrieval, ‘in the moment decision making’ and audit reporting will be supported
- Specialist labelling modules ensure all information is correct and fully traceable.
- In-depth reporting and analysis helps to drive consistency across the cheese make.
- Support for quality and improving production outcomes.