Purchase Order Processing (POP) – provides complete control and visibility across entire order and intake process
Paper based purchase order systems drive by manual processes are prone to error and without complete visibility of the orders, accurately verifying deliveries at good-in is complex. Our versatile purchase order processing (POP) module doesn’t just control purchase for all raw materials, dry goods ingredients, packaging and consumables, but it also stores all supplier information including price lists, supplier approvals and accreditations.
POP features include:
- Date prompts to chase orders
- Due and received reporting, complete with required times to generate delivery schedules
- Supplier price lists
- Buffer stock visibility by each product code
- Received shipments and email order confirmations.
And once the purchase order is uploaded, it is visible to all users of the system and used by operators of the intake module.
POP provides complete visibility of what is being ordered throughout your operations. When used in combination with Integreater’s Stock and Order solution, the purchase order processing module will register any shortfalls in raw material or packaging and automatically generate the necessary purchase orders.
At goods-in, with POP, operators are able to match deliveries against invoices and accurately check what should have been received.
Other features include:
- Colour codes status indicators
- Copy order
- Draft Purchase Orders
- Emailing of Purchase Orders direct to suppliers
- Auto Complete on full receipt
- Min and Max stock levels display
- Current On hand Stock Levels per area
- Re-order levels
- Purchase Order templates
When POP is combined with complementary back office modules, your business will have complete control and improved efficiency across your entire order and intake process.