Intuitive sales order processing and management
Our flexible Sales Order Processing (SOP) system has the comprehensive functionality that you would expect from an SI product, build for the food production industry.
The dynamic menu driven system adapts to whatever task the user is performing, displaying only those options applicable to the items that are being manipulated. SOP can also be customised according to role based or individual application permissions.
Empower your business to manage your orders more effectively with SOP’s feature-rich software and run a system that:
- enables your team to deal with multiple product codes
- allows for fast data entry with customer shopping baskets
- Create and modify customer records and contact details
- CRM feature for your sales team to track and schedule events, calls and timings of orders.
- Manage customer hierarchies, including group, master and delivery points
- Product information
- Comprehensive pricing, including by stock code, standard and promotional pricing and for each customer. This feature also handles offset weeks, where the customer pricing week does not coincide with the supplier pricing week.
- Customer template driven orders, for the products that they order the most; just select the quantities and complete the order. Users can easily generate orders containing delivery details, stock lines, comments and date offsets. Existing template orders can be set to automatically update from any altered order.
- features drag and drop for those items that have been bought before.
- Generate orders and standing orders, created either manually or via EDI, driven by the customer record based rules.
- Despatches either handled by linking to despatch scanning so that order can be fulfilled and released for shipment, or manually processed.
- Proof of Delivery (POD) can been added to the despatch prior to invoicing. For any items rejected and returned by customers, book back into stock and automatically record each item.
- Invoicing. SOP calculates the total value of invoice based on stock pricing, relevant taxes and any miscellaneous charges created on the order. The editable invoices also include the option to include credit and debit notes. It can be configured for multi-currency.
- Permission based. Show, hide or lock off as read-only any information based on user permissions.
- Multi-site option. Driven by permissions, access other sites using dropdown menu feature.
- Tools taskbar. Again, based on permissions rules, access tools to view Despatch Tracker, the audit history, edit and administer emails, and export to CSV file.
- Includes full sales analysis tools, and reporting on demand, whether by customer, sales history, product, or product group.
- Entries driven by keyboards, hot keys or mouse control.
- Help menu with full systems documentation.
Against each price list, a full audit can be maintained for when changes have been made and by whom. These lists can be maintained and imported via Excel, or within SOP where global price changes can be changed by product (for instance +/-% change).
For intuitive navigation, price lists can be individually named. Each new price list will detail effective from/to dates, further broken down to a granular level by product and assigned by customer/s or group.
SOP’s flexibility also provides for integration with market leading accounting software packages, such as Sage 200.